The Perfect Home for Your Active Family!
The best place to Staycation in El Dorado Hills!
For the family that knows how to have fun, here is your perfect home! Many years of fun await!
SOLD IN 3 DAYS!!
5 Bedrooms, 5.5 Bathrooms in 5,860 Sq Ft on .63 Acres
Lives Like a Single-Story – Master Suite on Main Level!
Pool, Spa, Putting/Chipping Green, Half-Court Basketball, Gym, Pub, 1,000 Bottle Wine Cellar, & More!
Backs to Oak-Studded Open Space and just minutes to the Serrano Country Club and the Folsom Lake boat launch!
The family home of your dreams! This meticulously maintained custom home backs to open space, is a short golf cart ride to the award-winning Serrano Country Club, and is just minutes to the boat launch at Folsom Lake. With postcard-perfect sunset views from atop Serrano, El Dorado Hills’ most prestigious neighborhood, this is your forever home!
This .63-acre residence has a spot for everyone with beautifully appointed indoor and outdoor spaces for all your family and friends. You will love entertaining in the ample heart of the home, with its magnificent open-concept family room, kitchen and dining nook.
The dining room, with 18′ ceilings is just through the butler’s pantry where you can grab a bottle from your wine fridge and anything else you need from the secondary Sub-Zero. On warm evenings you might prefer the beautiful views from the dining deck, instead.
Downstairs is for casual entertaining in the bonus room/pub with a walk-behind wet bar, temperature controlled wine cellar, and outdoor living room with a fireplace and TV.
Take a few more steps and you are floating in the 45′ pool, unwinding in the 12-person spa, sharpening your short game, or playing the kids in a game of Horse.
At days end, escape to your master suite and enjoy your book in your favorite chair or relax in the jetted tub while enjoying a mesmerizing fire.
This home is perfect for your family today and for years to come!
Having all the living areas on the main level make this beautiful Serrano Custom Home live like a single story. The oversized 4th upstairs bedroom has a full bath and access to the dining deck and is more than big enough to be a den, playroom, media room, or junior master suite.
The air conditioned gym and workshop/storage room are two more areas that distinguish this amazing home from the also-rans!
There is plenty of room for your vehicles, bikes, tools, golf cart and more in the oversized 4-car garage!
Two doors down is the neighborhood park and it’s just a bit farther to reach Serrano’s 17-mile trail network!
Your search is over! This is the home you’ve been dreaming of!
Contact us today for your exclusive private tour.
We can walk you through the home online no matter where you are in the world!
Take A Virtual Tour of this Amazing Home
You Are Going to Love Living Here!
See even more in the video below!
SCHEDULE YOUR PRIVATE SHOWING
Fill Out the Form Below or Call/Txt 916.941.6566
You can tour this home in-person or online. Let us know your preference and let’s get you a look!
Or Call or Text
Shannon Yoffie and Jon Yoffie
Yoffie Real Estate Group – Keller Williams Realty El Dorado Hills
EVERYTHING YOU WANT FOR YOUR ACTIVE FAMILY IN SERRANO
Luxury Features and Amenities
5,860 Square Feet on .63 Acres
5 Bedrooms / 5-1/2 Bathrooms
- True, resort backyard in private setting backs to greenbelt.
- Lives like a single story with kitchen/great room, office, dining room, master wing, 2 en-suite bedrooms, and junior master/den/media room on the main level.
- Lower level features a pub/bonus room with walk-behind wet bar, 1,000 bottle temperature controlled wine cellar, guest room with work area, gym, full pool bathroom with steam shower, outdoor living room, and large air conditioned workshop/storage room.
- Modern floor plan with great room opening to a large dining loggia, perfect for entertaining.
- Gorgeous custom woodwork and built-ins throughout.
- Beautiful hardwood flooring.
- Formal dining room with 18′ vaulted ceiling will accommodate 12 guests.
- 3 gas fireplaces: great room, master suite and outdoor covered living room.
- Well-designed laundry room on main level with additional storage.
- Separate wood-paneled office with French doors.
- Plantation shutters and custom window coverings throughout.
- Owned solar – Newly upgraded panels (April 2020) averaging over 70 kw per day.
- Oversized/extra deep 4+ car garage with new epoxy floors (2018) and custom cabinets.
- Chef’s dream kitchen featuring plenty of counter space, a built-in Kitchen Aid refrigerator with ice and water dispenser, 48” Wolf range with 6 burners and griddle, Bosch dishwasher, Kitchen Aid compactor and an island with prep sink.
- Large walk-in pantry.
- Butler’s pantry features glass display cabinets, wine refrigerator and additional full-size SubZero refrigerator/freezer.
- Spacious great room with abundant wood-clad Andersen windows.
- Custom alder built-in entertainment center/bookcases.
- Surround sound system.
- Whole-house audio.
- Elegant master suite is the ideal place to unwind with a separate sitting area, a gas fireplace, outdoor access & walls of windows to enjoy the peaceful view.
- Luxurious master bath features dual vanities, jacuzzi tub, and a large shower with dual shower heads.
- Spacious walk-in closet with custom built-ins.
- Super-sized guest suite with built-in cabinets, private en-suite bath and walk-in closet.
- Bright and sunny with outdoor access and tree house-like views.
- Large media/game room/pub.
- Custom walk-behind wet bar with refrigerator/ice maker and dishwasher.
- Temperature-controlled wine cellar with custom racking and 1000 bottle capacity.
- Full pool bath with steam shower and backyard access.
- Guest bedroom with desk/work station.
- Air conditioned/heated gym with custom rubber flooring.
- Air conditioned/heated workshop/storage room with backyard access.
- Covered outdoor living room with large screen tv and gas fireplace.
- True resort backyard backs to greenbelt, perfect for entertaining, you may never want to leave!
- 45 ft PebbleTec pool with separate 12-person spa and stunning waterfall.
- Multiple sitting areas throughout.
- Automatic pool cover for safety and energy efficiency.
- Multi-purpose sport court/basketball court with new, Sacramento Kings purple surface installed in 2017.
- Putting/chipping green.
- Lush landscaping throughout the front and backyard with a variety of fruit trees.
- Owned, upgraded solar system with new panels in April 2020. Over 70kw per day average.
- Whole house audio extends to outdoor entertaining areas.
- 3 HVAC units + whole house fan.
- Whole house ethernet & central alarm system run to dedicated AV closet.
- Central vacuum.
- LED lighting throughout.
- Tankless water heater installed in 2016.
- Whole house repiped in 2016.
- Inspections, repairs, and Section 1 clearance completed.