Amazing View Home in Ridgeview Village
3361 Beatty Drive
El Dorado Hills
4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms
4,330 Square Feet
Sunsets Here Daily!
Spectacular Folsom Lake, City Lights and Sunset Views!
Private Backyard with Pool, Water Feature, and Multiple Seating Areas
Huge Media Room/Game Room
Luxurious Owner’s Suite with Exercise Room/Lounge
Open Floor Plan
No Mello-Roos Taxes
Dreams Happen Here!
Sunsets over Folsom Lake never get old!
Summer sunsets from your pool deck. Winter sunsets through the corner window of your open great room/kitchen. Spring and autumn sunsets from around the fire pit. Year round sunsets from the view deck at the top of the lot. Even if you’re working late you can take a sunset break from the private balcony off the home office.
This beautiful custom built home atop Ridgeview Village is the place where dreams come to life!
Get your day started in the exercise room/yoga studio in your owner’s suite. Get down to business in the beautiful office. Cool off with a dip in the pool. Master your grandma’s recipes in your sunny kitchen. Grab a bottle of wine from the temperature controlled cellar then settle down for game night or a movie in the comfy bonus room.
Whether it’s the dumbwaiter, the massive amount of storage, the ¾ bathroom in the garage, or the built-in fire safe, this home surprises at every turn. Dreams really do come true!
Master grandma’s recipes in your sunny kitchen! Granite counters, large island, walk-in pantry with dumbwaiter, and an oversized sink overlooking the pool and yard.
Luxuriate in your owners suite with a private sitting room/exercise studio, spa bath, and two walk-in closets.
The open dining room and living room with its wet bar offer options for casual or more formal settings.
Your big bonus room is perfect for a kids’ retreat, media room, or game room. Plumbed for a refrigerator and easy access to the backyard and covered patio,
You will love having a pool in your private backyard surrounded by mature landscaping. Take your pick of decks for dining and sunset watching!
Folsom Lake Views! Award-winning schools! Nearby nature trails!
3361 Beatty Drive is sure to sell quickly!
It’s ready for you to move right in!
Take a Virtual Tour!
You Will Love Living Here!
SCHEDULE YOUR PRIVATE SHOWING
Fill Out the Form Below or Call/Txt 916.941.6566
You can tour 3361 Beatty Way in-person or online. Let us know your preference and let’s get you a look!
Or Call or Text
Shannon Yoffie and Jon Yoffie
Yoffie Real Estate Group – Keller Williams Realty El Dorado Hills
Luxury Features and Amenities
3361 Beatty Drive is Loaded!
3361 Beatty Drive, El Dorado Hills
4,330 Square Feet on .37 Acres
4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms, Office, Pool, Media/Game Room, More!
- Modern open floor plan with all the living areas on the upper level to maximize the views!
- Windows, views and natural light throughout
- Large deck with a view and afternoon shade. Perfect for year round outdoor dining
- 3/4” solid Hardwood floors
- Spacious office with custom built-ins, fireplace, large walk-in closet with big, built-in fire safe
- Living room with walk-behind wet bar and French doors that open to the large back deck
- Formal dining room
- Downstair bonus/game room with Anderson sliding doors to a covered patio
- Private guest suite
- Oversized light-filled laundry room w/ tons of storage, a sink and built-in ironing board
- Pool and multiple dining and viewing decks
- Wine cellar with custom racks for 925 bottles + 48 magnums
- 3+ car garage with workshop, 3/4 bath, and 220V outlet (perfect for EV charging)
- Tons of storage including huge walk-in storage off garage and add’l attic storage
- No Mello Roos or HOAs!
- Spacious great room with rock fireplace
- Lake, City, & Sunset Views
- Chef’s dream kitchen features built-in refrigerator, custom cabinetry, island with a prep sink, large walk-in pantry and a dumbwaiter
- Spacious retreat with sitting area/exercise room, built-in cabinets, & fireplace
- His & hers walk-in closets
- Spacious owner’s bath with a soaking tub, separate shower, dual vanities, heated floors, & pool access
- Pool with waterfall
- Multiple decks and patios
- Big play area
- Mature landscaping, Folsom Lake and city light views,
- Beautiful drought-resistant grass in the front yard
- New low-flow irrigation sprinkler heads in front and backyard
- OWNED Solar!
- New LED lighting
- Newer HVAC (2016)
- Whisperkool Whole House Fans
- Wired for security & home automation
- Utility closet for easy access to systems
- Central vacuum
- Average Monthly PG&E: $383
- Average Monthly EID (water): $220