You Will Love This Meticulously Designed Custom Home
Awe-Inspiring Folsom Lake Views!
Beautiful Custom Home with Lake Views For Days!
3757 Mossridge Way
El Dorado Hills
4 Bedrooms, 4 Full Bathrooms
4,020 Square Feet
Gorgeous Architectural Details Inside and Out!
Awe-Inspiring Yard with Pool, Pergola, Courtyard, & 2 Spas
Solar Electricity & Pool Heating
.32 Acres Backing to Kalithea Park
Exclusively Offered for $1,795,000
This is the one you’ve been waiting for!!
Memories are waiting to be made.
Lives Like a Single-Story – Owner’s Suite on Main Level!
Pool, Spa, Pergola, Side Courtyard, & More!
Beautifully landscaped and private, backing to Kalithea Park.
Just minutes to the Dining, Shopping, the Serrano Country Club, and the Folsom Lake boat launch!
Walk into this beautifully designed custom home and you immediately feel at ease. This superbly built home on its uniquely beautiful .32 acre setting, backing to Kalithea Park, is a special find in El Dorado Hills. Views beckon from the windows at every turn. Your reprieve from a crazy world.
You will love the convenience of single story living with the owner’s suite, kitchen, living areas, office/music room, and garages on the main floor. You will equally enjoy the kids having their own space upstairs.
The main floor spaces, private courtyard, and gorgeous backyard will have your guests in awe at cocktail and dinner parties. Drinks around the pool, a toast to the beautiful sunset over Folsom Lake, then dinner on the patio or in the beautiful barrel-vaulted dining room.
End the evening with dessert in the kitchen or an after-dinner drink by the fireplace. You will love entertaining family and friends in this home!
Start your day with coffee in the tranquil backyard or over breakfast in the dining nook. Get down to business in the home office, filled with natural light. Take the kids to Kalithea Park, through your private gate, where they can throw the ball or enjoy the playground. Relax with a dip in the pool or a soak in the spa. Teach the kids your grandma’s recipes in the open chef’s kitchen. And knock off your honey-do list at the workbench in your 3-car garage.
The architectural detail in this stunning estate home will amaze at every turn. The 20′ barrel-vault ceiling in the dining room, the beautiful wood casework, the custom iron stair railing, the gorgeous light fixtures…
The list of this home’s amenities goes on and on…
Words and photos can only express so much. If you have been searching for a truly luxurious custom home where you can relax and enjoy time with friends and family, you owe is to yourself to schedule a private showing.
Take A Virtual Tour of this Amazing Home
You Are Going to Love Living Here!
SCHEDULE YOUR PRIVATE SHOWING
Fill Out the Form Below or Call/Txt 916.941.6566
You can tour this home in-person or online. Let us know your preference and let’s get you a look!
Or Call or Text
Shannon Yoffie and Jon Yoffie
Yoffie Real Estate Group – Keller Williams Realty El Dorado Hills
Luxury Features and Amenities
3757 Mossridge Way Has it All!
Magnificent custom built Mediterranean home with sweeping VIEWS of Folsom Lake and city lights, changing sunsets and expansive green space. Exquisite craftsmanship, high-end finishes and attention to detail make this a one of a kind property. Beautifully situated on a premium, professionally landscaped lot with built-in Pool/Spa and no rear neighbors as it backs to Kalithea Park with private access. No Mello Roos or Homeowners dues.
- Mediterranean home with travertine tile and hardwood floors throughout
- Dramatic two-story foyer/entrance
- 20’ barrel vault ceiling in formal dining room, expanding space and allowing a large range of light to filter in; exits to outdoor dining loggia, perfect for spring and summer entertaining
- Formal living room with large gas stone fireplace and exits to side portico with fountain and outdoor conversation space
- Separate office or beautiful music room with high ceiling and arched windows with plantation shutters
- Wet bar with custom built-ins
- Functional laundry room on main level with additional storage
- Owned solar on house (APEX); separate owned solar for pool (Aztec)
- Alarm system; security cameras
- Large three car garage with cabinets; garage entrance at side of house
- Located on main floor
- Elegant owner’s suite with sitting area
- Luxurious master bath features dual vanities, jacuzzi tub, and large shower with dual shower heads; outdoor access
- Spacious walk-in closet with custom built-ins
- Modern open floor plan.
- Large stone gas fireplace (thermostatically controlled) in great room with trompe l’oeil design above mantel, custom built-ins throughout
- Breakfast area with expansive views
- Kitchen featuring plenty of counter space with separate prep sink and professional appliances including a built-in Monogram refrigerator with ice and water dispenser, Monogram range with 4 burners and grill and oven, Thermador microwave with second oven, Bosch dishwasher, wine refrigerators and additional storage racks
- Large food pantry; separate food-prep appliance pantry
- Surround sound system
- Guest Suite with private en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet
- Two large additional guest bedrooms with closets and storage
- Additional full bath with dual vanities
- True resort backyard backs to Kalithea Park and is perfect for entertaining
- 40 ft. Roman/Grecian design pool with dark bottom, including separate spa
- Separate owned solar system for pool (Aztec)
- Multiple sitting areas
- Separate Hot Springs Hot Tub on foundation
- Lush landscaping throughout the front and backyard
- Backyard side green area perfect for putting green or Accessory Dwelling Unit
- Owned solar system for house (APEX Solar); owned solar for pool (Aztec)
- Whole house audio extends to outdoor entertaining areas (each area and room has its own volume control in location)
- Two HVAC units + whole house fan
- Central alarm system (Foothill Alarm Systems)
- Four outside security cameras with video backup
- Central vacuum