Lovely 5 Bedroom Home in Folsom
Great Natoma Station Neighborhood!
164 Orange Blossom Circle
5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
Downstairs Bedroom & Bath
2,687 Square Feet
Exclusively Offered for $610,000
You will have room for everyone in this cute 5-bedroom home! The updated kitchen is open to the family room and backyard keeping the kids in easy view.
Convenient to the Best of Folsom!
This special home is ideally located in the quiet, Natoma Station neighborhood of Folsom. Around the corner from the school and park. Just up the road from Intel. A quick shot to Lake Natoma, Folsom Lake, and Historic Folsom. Fancy a jog or bike ride? The American River Bike Trail is a few short blocks away! You have a great assortment of restaurants and shopping within the neighborhood, too!
What more could you want? Come see for yourself!!
- Fantastic location in Natoma Station just .4 miles to highly ranked Natoma Station Elementary & .5 miles to the neighborhood park & Ernie Sheldon Youth Sports Park.
- Modern open-concept floor plan with large windows looking out onto the park-like backyard and a formal living and dining room.
- Updated kitchen with granite slab counters, stone backsplash, oversized stainless sink, stainless appliances including a warming drawer and built-in microwave, and tons of cabinets.
- Spacious master suite with a large master bath featuring separate shower, soaking tub, dual vanities and walk-in closet.
- Downstairs bedroom and full bath.
- Downstairs laundry room.
- Extra large 5th bedroom could be a game/media room.
- Large backyard with patio, beautiful trees for shade and privacy and a large side yard for all your toys!
- New water heater in 2018.
- 3 car garage.