The Serrano Custom Home You've Been Searching For
Great Value in El Dorado Hills' Most Exclusive Neighborhood
Thought you couldn’t afford your Serrano custom dream? You have to see this beautiful home!
4424 Gresham Drive, El Dorado Hills
4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 3,571 square foot Serrano custom on .53 acres.
The Best Value in Custom Serrano!
You will fall in love with this gorgeous home that lives like a single story! The main living area, kitchen, dining room, master suite, office, media room, backyard, and pool are all on the main level. Upstairs are three more bedrooms and great room perfect for a homework area or play area for the kids!
You can have your custom Serrano dream!
This is the Serrano custom home you’ve been dreaming about!
With the entry kitchen/great room, master suite and backyard and pool on the same level, this home is perfect for entertaining and ideal for families! This is the home where all the kids will want to hang out! And you can easily keep an eye on them splashing in the pool while prepping dinner in the kitchen inside or grilling burgers in the outdoor kitchen!
Later, escape to your main-level master suite with the kids safely tucked away in bed upstairs. A perfect evening in your Serrano custom dream home!
ONE MELLO-ROOS BOND PAID OFF IN FULL!
SEE MORE PICTURES IN THE SLIDESHOW BELOW
Enjoy the Serrano Lifestyle!
El Dorado Hills' Most Exclusive Address
Your Serrano custom home is just a short distance from shopping, dining, Folsom Lake, the American River, wine country, and Lake Tahoe with all the Sierra Nevada has to offer!
Some of what makes this Serrano custom home so special!
- Single Story living – Spacious Main level master suite with outdoor access & spa-like master bath.
- Modern open concept floor plan with walls of windows.
- Oversized corner lot with lush landscaping.
- New Carpet & paint throughout.
- Main level also features an office.
- Upstairs loft area perfect for ‘Game Room’ or ‘Study’ area.
- Large well-designed laundry room with custom cabinets on main level.
- Whole house audio + surround sound.
- Garage features built-in cabinets.
- 2 AC units.
- Spacious great room with custom built-in entertainment center and surround sound.
- Beautiful cast stone fireplace.
- Fabulous Chef’s kitchen features huge island, built-in refrigerator, double ovens, built-in microwave and walk-in pantry.
- Large light-filled breakfast nook and built-in work center.
- Spacious master retreat with outdoor access.
- Luxurious master bath features oversized shower, beautiful custom cabinets and large walk-in closet with custom built-ins.
- Walk out backyard with lush landscaping, privacy and just the right amount of shade when you want it!
- Covered patio for year round enjoyment.
- Built-in BBQ.
- Free-form pool with water feature & variable speed pump.
- Electric (PG&E) average $312/mo for past 12 months
- Water (EID) average $200/mo for past 12 months
- One Mello-Roos bond paid off in full!