Custom Home with Views, Views Views!
Beautiful, Move-In Ready, Lake View Dream Home in The Summit!
This Beautiful Custom Home Got Away! Let’s Find You Another One!
Elevate Your Lifestyle!
591 Lakecrest Drive
The Summit, El Dorado Hills
5 Bedrooms, 5 Full Bathrooms, 5,071 Sq Ft
on .57 acres
Master Suite on Main Level!
The view is so breathtaking that when company walks through the door, they probably won’t even notice you!
Walk across the bridge, over your bubbling brook, through the front door and your jaw drops as you are greeted by a wall of windows and the stunning views of Folsom Lake and the beautiful rolling hills beyond!
Turn to your left and more of Folsom Lake shines beyond another window! To your right, a beautiful office with windows looking out over your beautifully landscaped front yard.
The two beautiful decks off the back of the house offer postcard views that will never get old! The low-maintenance backyard is ideal for the nature-loving homeowner and those who enjoy traveling and don’t want to worry about upkeep.
Light, bright, and airy! Tranquility, luxury, and privacy await you in this beautiful 5 bedroom, 5 full bathroom custom home in The Summit, one of El Dorado Hills most exclusive, gated neighborhoods.
The sellers’ loving care of this home shows at every turn. Updated wood floors in the kitchen, new paint, and resurfaced decks are just a few of the touches that separate this home from the also-rans!
The flexible floor plan allows you single-level living, as if this were a smaller home, while also offering room for the entire family with more space upstairs and down!
The three downstairs bedrooms encircle a second family room perfect for movie nights, a game room with plenty of space for that pool table, or the kids space where their play areas stay out of view of guests!
In the evening, grab a bottle of wine from the temperature controlled wine cellar and step out to the beautiful deck for the sunset or countless stars. Then maybe a few minutes relaxing in your cedar-lined sauna.
The private bedroom suite on the uppermost level is perfect for guests, visiting family, your older child who is spreading their wings, or a second office allowing complete privacy from the goings on downstairs.
The main floor kitchen/great room layout with wet bar, luxurious master suite, bonus room, and wooded backyard provide the everything you could dream of!
You’re going to love preparing meals in the beautiful kitchen with its big walk-in pantry, central island, granite countertops. and wood cabinets and floors. Three walls of windows in the dining nook make this the perfect place for family meals while the dining room offers a comfortable space for special meals and holidays. You’ll even love doing your dishes when you’re looking out at the lake over the sink!
You’ll find getting work done is a joy in the custom main-level office! (Which could be easily converted to a 6th bedroom).
Throughout the house, you’ll find abundant storage in closets, cabinets, the huge laundry room, and the oversized 3-car garage. And if that’s not enough, the unfinished basement could easily be converted!
This lovely home is just a few doors from The Summit’s neighborhood park with BBQ, play areas, lawns, and tennis court. Head around the corner for the short trail to Folsom Lake!
You’ll love living in the gated Summit neighborhood at the north end of El Dorado Hills. This beautiful lake view custom home is served by two award winning school districts (the K-8 schools are just beyond the neighborhood’s gates). The home is convenient to shopping, Folsom Lake, the American River, hiking and biking trails, and all the wonders El Dorado Hills! As an added bonus, you’ll have NO Mello Roos bonds to pay!
Welcome to your perfect family home!
Enjoy The Summit El Dorado Hills Lifestyle
Luxury Living above Folsom Lake
The Summit delivers the luxury lifestyle you’ve worked so hard to enjoy! A tranquil, gated village of custom homes above Folsom Lake in El Dorado Hills’ northwest corner. Along its rolling hills, The Summit has awe-inducing views of Folsom Lake and the Sacramento Valley.
The Summit takes full advantage of its natural setting and you are sure to see the many deer, turkeys, and other animals and birds that share this beautiful neighborhood.
The community park, just a few doors away from 591 Lakecrest Drive is a great place to catch up with your neighbors enjoying the well-kept lawns, children’s play structure, tennis courts, and community BBQ and party area.
Around the corner on Hathaway Court is a historic trail that leads to Folsom Lake State Recreation Area. You’ll be walking the same trail that many 49ers traveled on their way to the gold fields!
Homeowners in The Summit enjoy annual community activities including Octoberfest, a Spring Ice Cream Social, and the informal street parties to view the many 4th of July fireworks shows that can be seen from this wonderful hilltop neighborhood.
- Single Story living – Main level master suite with outdoor access & spectacular views!
- Main level office/library which could be 5th bedroom.
- Modern open concept floor plan with huge deck to enjoy lake/sunset/star views.
- Main level laundry room with extensive built in storage , tiled drip rack, extra deep sink and pull out laundry hampers.
- Surround sound systems in family room, game room, and master bedroom.
- Huge game/media room downstairs.
- Temperature controlled wine room.
- Cedar dry sauna.
- Vaulted ceilings & custom ceiling treatments.
- Whole house fan.
- Central vacuum.
- House intercom features.
- 3 zone HVAC systems.
- Large storage room (40 feet long) in lower level.
- 3 gas fireplaces.
- Whole house wired for Cad-5 Ethernet.
- Remote guest suite.
- 3 car side-entry finished garage with exceptionally high ceilings suitable for RV or boat storage. Largest door is RV-height.
- Short walk to trail with access to Folsom Lake.
- Community park with tennis court & playground.
- Built in bar with granite counters, refrigerator and sink in the great room.
- Custom hardwood cabinets with built in under-counter lighting.
- Newly refinished hardwood floors and granite countertops.
- Breakfast nook with striking views.
- Large counter depth, built-in refrigerator.
- Stainless-steel appliances, double oven with convection & 5 burner gas cooktop.
- Large spice cabinet.
- Pull out drawers in lower kitchen cabinets.
- Boiling water on tap.
- Large pantry with deep built in shelves.
- Custom built-in dressers and entertainment center.
- Light & bright spa-like master bath.
- Jetted tub and dual shower.
- Makeup counter.
- Dual walk-in closets.
- 2 large deck levels with American River and Folsom Lake views.
- Front yard water fall feature.
- Under house area accessible by man door, dry and large enough for additional storage. Could be built out as a pool room.