Beautiful Serrano Custom Single-Story
Warm, Modern Layout with Walk-Out Backyard
Sold in 1 Day with Multiple Offers!!
254 Mondrian Court, Serrano, El Dorado Hills
4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms in 3,670 Sq Ft on .54 Acres
Open Floor Plan with a 40′ Wall of Windows to the Pool and Private Backyard
Gorgeous Master Suite with the Master Bath and Closet of Your Dreams!
Private Office and Separate Living Room/Music Room
Pool, Spa, Fire Pit, Outdoor Living Room, BBQ, Wine Storage, & More!
5-Car Garage with RV/Boat Bay and just minutes to the Serrano Country Club and the Folsom Lake boat launch!
254 Mondrian Court is the home of your dreams! This meticulously maintained custom home belongs in a magazine! With modern design and appointments, walls of windows, and an open floor plan, this is the one!
This .54-acre residence has a spot for everyone with beautifully appointed indoor and outdoor spaces for all your family and friends. You will love entertaining in the ample heart of the home, with its magnificent open-concept family room, kitchen and dining area.
The great room, with high ceilings and clerestory windows is light and bright. The kitchen’s European feel is made even nicer with top-of-the-line appliances, a big island, and windows looking out to the backyard and pool.
Steps away are the casual dining space and family room where you will relax enjoying the game or a movie in the warmth of the linear fireplace.
You will love having an outdoor living room with a fire pit and TV just out the door.
Take a few more steps and you are floating in the pool, unwinding in the spa, sharpening your short game, or grilling up the burgers.
At day’s end, escape to your gorgeous master suite and enjoy your book in your favorite chair or relax in the free-standing tub.
This home is perfect for your family today and for years to come!
Overnight guests will appreciate the privacy offered in the front bedroom. Comfortable and quiet, yet within the main house.
There is plenty of room for your vehicles, bikes, tools, golf cart and more in the oversized 5-car garage! The oversized, extra-tall bay is perfect for RV or boat parking!
A short distance in each direction are neighborhood parks and even closer is Serrano’s 17-mile trail network!
Your search is over! This is the home you’ve been dreaming of!
Contact us today for your exclusive private tour.
We can walk you through 254 Mondrian Court online no matter where you are in the world!
Take A Virtual Tour of this Amazing Home
You Are Going to Love Living Here!
SCHEDULE YOUR PRIVATE SHOWING
Fill Out the Form Below or Call/Txt 916.941.6566
You can tour this home in-person or online. Let us know your preference and let’s get you a look!
Or Call or Text
Shannon Yoffie and Jon Yoffie
Yoffie Real Estate Group – Keller Williams Realty El Dorado Hills
EVERYTHING YOU WANT IN A SERRANO CUSTOM HOME!
Luxury Features and Amenities
254 Mondrian Court
3,670 Square Feet on .54 Acres
4 Bedrooms / 3-1/2 Bathrooms
- Stunning modern single story home built in 2014 on rare private, flat parcel
- Custom features throughout including metal fireplace surround, built-ins, and light fixtures
- White oak wide-plank hardwood, stone and top quality carpet flooring
- Separate office
- Separate formal dining room/music room/media room
- Built-in wine storage
- Large laundry/mudroom
- 5 car extra deep garage, including RV/boat garage, with custom cabinets and epoxy floors
- Beautiful backyard with saltwater pool & spa
- Chef’s dream kitchen features plenty of counter space, 60” built-in Thermador refrigerator/freezer, Thermador dishwasher, SMEG 5-burner cooktop with griddle insert, Thermador double ovens & built-in microwave
- Beautiful custom cabinets feature soft-close hardware & pull-outs
- Island with sink
- Walk-in pantry
- Butler’s pantry
- Ideal place to unwind with access to the backyard
- Dual vanities, freestanding soaking tub, large shower with rain-shower and body sprays
- Spacious walk-in closet with custom built-ins
- Resort-style backyard is the perfect place for your staycation!
- Gorgeous saltwater pool and spa
- Covered outdoor loggia with TV
- Large fire pit
- Lush mature landscaping, fruit trees and garden beds
- Owned 12.7 kwh SunPower solar system
- Water filtration in kitchen
- Electric sunshades on patio
- Whole house audio
- Central alarm system
- LED lighting
- Central vacuum
- 2 HVAC units
- PG&E: averages $150 or less/month