The Home Where You'll Make Memories
Updated kitchen. Dream backyard.
NEW PRICE! $825,000!
You will fall in love with this Serrano view home!!
1573 Terracina Drive
Serrano, El Dorado Hills
Exclusively offered for $825,000
Big Pool and Backyard
3,367 Square Feet
Pest Inspection, Section 1 Clearance Completed
Move Right In!
Watch the kids splashing in the pool from your updated kitchen! New cabinets, appliances, custom cabinets in dining nook, large island and dining bar.
Every day is a stay-cation in this beautiful hilltop backyard with open space behind that feels like it reaches all the way to Mt. Diablo! !
Cool off in your gleaming pool with a big Cabo step, spa, and water feature. Swim up to the bar to grab a drink or a burger without leaving the pool! The sunken outdoor kitchen and bar are the perfect height to serve guests and family in the pool!
Not up for a swim? Enjoy the unexpected, far-reaching views from multiple seating areas or stretch out on the lawn!
The stunning kitchen update features custom cabinets, gorgeous granite countertops, a large island, stainless appliances, double ovens, glass pendant lighting, and loads of storage. This the kitchen where you’ll master your grandmother’s recipes while passing them along to the next generation at the same time!
Your open-style kitchen/great room is on the same level as the backyard, perfect for family and friends for parties big and small!
Enjoy family meals in the dining nook and bigger gatherings in the open dining room/living room.
Upstairs you have your choice to use the bonus room for a kids’ retreat, the homework center, a media room, a game room, your crafts room, or whatever you’ve been dreaming of!
The downstairs bedroom is ideal for an older child, a private guest suite, or even an office!
You’ll have room for all your toys in the oversized, 3-car garage with built-in cabinets and plenty of extra parking in your auto court with the porte cochere!
This neighborhood feeds in the award-winning Buckeye district K-8 schools and Oak Ridge high school, all just a short distance from home!
This home won’t last! Contact us now for a private showing.
It is ready for you to move right in!
1573 Terracina Drive is Loaded!
- Resort-style backyard features a custom pool with swim-up bar served by the outdoor kitchen, built-in spa w/ water feature & sunset/city light VIEWS!
- Modern open-concept floor plan with large windows to enjoy the VIEWS!
- Stunning kitchen update completed in 2015 features custom cabinets, gorgeous granite, large island, stainless appliances, double ovens, glass pendant lighting, and loads of storage.
- Downstairs laundry & full bath with direct access to the pool.
- Additional downstairs bedroom & full bath.
- Travertine floors.
- Plantation shutters.
- Spacious master suite features a fireplace, a balcony to enjoy the views & 2 walk-in closets.
- Master bath features a large double vanity, soaking tub & oversized shower.
- Upstairs loft/home theater includes projector, screen & speakers.
- Formal dining & living room.
- Family room wired for surround sound.
- 3 fireplaces: living room, family room & master bedroom.
- Multizone HVAC.
- Newer electronic Pentair system variable speed pool pump.
- Phantom screen doors.
- New 25 yr exterior paint in 2016
- New carpet in 2011.
- Whole house fan.
- 3 car garage with custom cabinets & storage racks.
- Largest driveway in the neighborhood, plenty of off-street parking for all your family & guests.
- Nearby neighborhood park & hiking tails.
- PG&E (gas & electric) average $200/mo for past 12 months.
- Sunrun Solar $151.09/mo.
- EID (water) average $112/mo for past 12 months.
Enjoy the Serrano, El Dorado Hills Lifestyle!
Come see for yourself all it offers
Serrano, the preeminent community in the Sacramento region.
3,000 acres master-planned to take advantage of its beautiful setting in the Sierra Foothills, 30 miles east of Sacramento on Highway 50.
17-miles of hiking trails through 1,000 acres of dedicated open-space.
Public library within the community
Built around the nationally recognized Serrano Country Club
Close to shopping, dining, entertainment, Folsom Lake, the American River, wine country, and Lake Tahoe!